Sewing blogger, Dorothy of Sewing Fun Things, has nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thanks Dorothy for thinking of me!
Here are the Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. Copy and paste the Liebster Award to your blog.
- On your blog answer the 5 questions that have been set.
- Nominate 5 bloggers that you think deserve to get noticed for the award.
- Let your nominees know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask 5 questions of your nominees.
Dorothy’s 5 Questions:
Do you take notes while working on your sewing projects?
Do mental notes count?
Which sewing technique would you love to master?
Hand sewing–Hate it!!
What is your favorite sewing machine?
The original Bernina 930
What sewing tip would you share with someone who’s new to sewing?Buy the best fabrics and sewing equipment you can afford.
Do you believe it’s important for each of us to teach at least one more person the craft?
Yes!!! So much so that I sponsor a sewing contest for a school district!
Here are the 6 bloggers I want to nominate. (Yep, I don’t always follow the rules!)
Questions to my nominees
- Where do you get your sewing inspiration?
- Do you have a style icon that inspires you and who is it?
- What is your favorite fabric to sew with?
- Do you prefer to learn by trail and error, books or classes?
- And because I love my 5th question,Do you believe it’s important for each of us to teach at least one more person the craft?
I look forward to your answers!
Thanks for sharing Roz!! I do not like hand sewing. BLEH!!! 🙂