Tracing PaperOne of the most FAQ is about what to use when tracing off BWOF patterns. Our favorite thing to use is artist tracing or sketching paper.

It comes in white or yellow and in 18″, 24″, or 36″ width. It doesn’t tear easily and is very transparent.

I have the 24″ X 20 yards. You can trace a lot of patterns with this size.

I purchased mine at Aaron Brothers in Katy on I10 and Fry Rd. Cynthia got hers at Hobby Lobby in The Fountains on Hwy 59 in Stafford. Eileen purchased hers online at But you can also use good old gift wrap tissue paper from the Dollar Stores! Leave a comment and share what you use and where you get your tracing paper.

1 Comment

  1. Dru
    December 12, 2008 / 5:27 pm

    I get tracing paper from Texas Art Supply on Montrose. I have the 36″ width and love it!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *